|Be sure to enjoy with coffee!|
I love taking free ingredients and seeing what I can do with them!
ingredients:3 1/4 cup of all purpose flour (I used bread flour because it's what I had)
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp ground cinnamon
2 tsp baking soda
3 cups sugar
1 cup of melted coconut oil
4 eggs, beaten
1/3 cup water
2 cups grated zucchini
1 tsp lemon juice (I was out so I used grapefruit)
Optional: 1 cup Chopped nuts & 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- shred zucchini (I put mine in my ninja)
- preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 2 standard loaf pans
- in a large bowl combine flour, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, baking soda, and sugar
- in a medium bowl, add eggs, oil, water, zucchini & lemon juice. Stir together
- Mix wet bowl into dry bowl. Add nuts & fold in.
- Bake for one hour or until toothpick comes out clean.
|I put my zucchini bread in the ninja instead of shredding it by hand.|
|Find the biggest bowl you have, then find a bigger one.|
|Because this makes A LOT of batter!|
|Instead of folding my nuts into the batter, I put them in the bottom of the pan to create a crust. I added a few dollops of coconut oil and then dumped my batter in.|